- The existing user interface and the database routines are very much etwined, we want to separate them
- We want to provide services based on the OmegaWiki data, we will provide an XML interface into the data
- The underlying technology has changed a lot; we are using the bleeding edge of the MySQL database
- Our data can be used for applications; we will provide a way to separate data that is of general interest and data that is not
- For some applications it is really helpful when the data can be used in an off-line environment; we will provide a way of synchronising databases
- There is more ...
At the bottom you find a document explaining about the API; it is written in the Open Office format..
Enjoy, have fun and tell us what you think of it. The data is experimental so we will replace it with more data at a later time.