In these statistics, we have a tool to tell people what projects we have within OmegaWiki. This allows people to work on things that are of interest to them. The really sweet thing is that it shows like a work in progress, it shows what needs doing and, what has already been done.
There are several projects that are dear to me and can use more attention:
- The OLPC collection aims to give kids a dictionary in their language
- The ISO-639-3 collection is used for the localisation of our user interface
- The Swadesh collection is for linguists one of the more relevant collections when they compare languages
- The Destinazione Italia collection is a project that will be used for students of advanced Italian. This is a project by the University of Bamberg.
- Yes, the GEMET collection is very dear to me, it is an important resource of environmental terminology. It is used in many places and it was a boon when we were given permission to use it in our project.